Thursday, March 31, 2011

Show Us Your Life-Tell Us About Your Church

Show Us Your Life-Tell Us About Your Church I'd like to welcome you to my church, Calvary Chapel Golden Springs in Diamond Bar, CA. When I became born again, I developed a deep passion for the Word of God. I remember how I used to stay up at night just pouring through the scriptures. I was so hungry for the Lord and He fed my soul. Everything that I ever wanted or needed, I found in Him. Having a deep love walk with Him has completely changed my life. I am so thankful that the Lord led me to worship and fellowship at Calvary Chapel Golden Springs. The Word of God is taught line upon line and precept upon precept.
This is out pastor, Raul Ries. He truly has the heart of a servant leader. I love his straight forward, unapologetic approach to teaching the gospel of Christ. We go through the bible book by book and I have learned so much!


Although CCGS is a large church, there are many ways to get involved. I love attending our women's bible study each Tuesday. Being a SAHM, I really appreciate the fellowship. Regardless of the size, you really feel at home there. Okay, now I'm really wishing I had brought my camera to our group last week to take some pictures.


If you are ever in the area, please come to one of the services. There are three services every Sunday morning (8,10, and noon), the Sunday night Gig (7:00), and bible study each Wednesday night (6:00). Or, you can hear a message online at http://www.calvarygs.org/. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment