Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring is here!

Spring has definitely sprung! Our trees are beginning to flower and the flowers are blooming. What a beautiful time of year. We've been blessed with quite a bit of rain lately which has been great for the garden, not to mention our wallets;) It's not easy to grow a garden in the desert. This past week was my birthday and my husband bought me a wisteria tree. I've been talking about buying one since we bought the house two years ago. Isn't it beautiful? He also got me a gift certificate to one of my favorite stores, Lowe's. Hopefully, we'll hit the crown molding isle this weekend. Thank you, Dear!
He really spoiled me this year. His mom spent the weekend with us and watched the kids while we went to the movies and out to dinner. What a treat! We haven't had a date night in a really long time and had so much fun together. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe since I had a craving for their Chinese Chicken Salad, yummy.
The little ones were so upset when Grandma left. The whole day they kept telling us how much they missed her. Here they are drawing pictures for her. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family that lives close by.

No comments:

Post a Comment