Friday, July 13, 2012

Show Us Your Life-Mantles

Hello again!  Kelly is featuring mantles this week in her series of home tours.  And I'm really looking forward to getting some fresh inspirations.  Unless it's the holidays, our mantle is pretty plain.  I painted the niche above the fireplace a dark brown to feature the picture of the kids but other than that, I'm not sure how to accessorize it. 

 Here's a close-up of the mantle.  I have some simple accessories and one of my favorite family photos.  It was taken at a really fun restaurant, Buca di Beppo's.  I love Italian food!  The food is served family style so you get to eat a bit of everything.  We had a great time!


So there you have it, our mantle.  Now I get to see all of yours!

6 comments:

  1. very pretty!!! love the mantle itself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! Love the paint color you painted inside the niche!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani! Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet words! I love, love, love your style as well! It's my first time here but I will def. be back :) Your home is gorgeous and you do a fabulous job making it cozy for your family!

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantle is gorgeous!I like how you planked it with candle sconces. I have the same ones and LOVE them. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Decorating! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mantle!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete