Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Latest Finds

Don't you just LOVE a good sale!  I was actually out and about looking for a bathing suit but I couldn't resist stopping into Michaels.  So happy to find this embellishment on sale for 70% off!  I think I ended up paying $11 for it.  I've had my eye on it for some time now but didn't want to spend $36.00 for it.  It's silver so I plan on touching it up with some brown paint so it'll go with my decor.  I'm not sure where I'm going to put it yet, but I'll find a spot.


 I also picked up some greens and a cute Tuscan pot, perfect for an arrangement.  This pot was on sale too, I think I paid $2 for it and their fall color bunches were on sale too.  I can't believe fall color is already on sale!  With all this heat, I can't even think about autumn yet.

 I made this in no time at all.  I really want to add  more red to my living room, it such a bright , happy color.


Here it is on my side table.  It really needed a pop of color.


All that shopping and yes, I did find a bathing suit.  Now we're off to my dad's to go swimming and try to keep cool in this heat.  

I'm linking up to Kristen's Creations Party.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment