Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Summer Wreath

Today I wanted to link up to Kristen's Creations Show and Sell Party. She creates the most beautiful floral arrangements. I love her frames (hint, hint for the husband) and tassels too. I get so much inspiration for my Christmas decor by following her blog. Now, I know it's a show and sell party and I don't sell anything. But, I wanted to show something that I make and give away as gifts. I make wreaths for all seasons. Here's the one I have up now. From May to September, I like to decorate with red, white, and blue, very patriotic. Which reminds me, I have some flags to put out.
I had to snap the pictures really quickly because I was afraid my little one would lock me out!


So, check out her blog and etsy store. You're in for a real treat!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking to my show and sell party! Love the wreath!! You don't have to sell anything to link up...Thank you for the nice comments you wrote about me...I appreciate it! Kristen

    ReplyDelete