Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Trip to the Fisherman

Each year (around Father's Day or so), my family heads out to San Clemente to eat at the Fisherman's Restaurant. The food is great and you get to eat right on the pier. Great food, great company, what more could I ask for?
Logan got to spend the night with us while his mommy and grandma walked for the cure in Victorville. The kids had so much fun together. Here's a picture of him eating shrimp for the very first time and he loved it! He didn't want to try the clams though, maybe next time.
My sisters and my brothers-in-law.

And to think, some of my mom's grandkids were missing!
We ate so much that we really needed the walk down the pier.
Then, we went for a walk on the beach. There was a bit of a decline so being a gentleman, Logan helped Allie down the sand. It was so cute!

Okay, I said they could put their feet in the water but I wasn't expecting them to get completely drenched.

Luckily, I had brought a change of clothes and towel in the car. By the time we got home, they didn't even want a bedtime story. They slept really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment