Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

What a fun weekend we had. First off, Saturday was Allie's birthday party. I can't believe she's five! Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. She is such a sweetheart and I'm so thankful to be her mama. Here she is getting ready for lunch. She loved the fried chicken and baked beans but I think the rolls with butter were her favorite.
Instead of making a cake, we had cupcakes, strawberry shortcakes (of course), and lemon bar bites. I also had chocolate covered marshmallows and pretzels for the kids.
Present time! What a lucky girl. She got so many wonderful gifts.......this was one of her favorites!
Here's the dollhouse we got her. It has so much detail. I think we should have bought it months in advance to have it ready for her party.
She even got matching pajamas for her and her American girl, Chrissa. It's weird how much they look alike.
I was so busy putting Allie's party together and finding presents for my moms, I really forgot about my own mother's day. Lucky for me, Scott and the kids didn't.
Maddie made me the sweetest card; she is so creative! Brenndan made breakfast in bed for us. It was delicious! I hope to watch him on Top Chef someday.
And this was my present. I absolutely love it!!!! Thank you so much guys for making my day so special. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment