Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day! I hope you take time today to be thankful for all the sweetness in your life. Speaking of...don't those chocolate dipped strawberries look good? I can't wait to eat them tonight. I've shown amazing restraint don't you think?

Yesterday was my little Valentine's (Ethan) birthday. Although we're having a party for him in two weeks, we wanted to do something special for him on his actual birth day. So, we decided to go to Disneyland. We had lunch at Big Thunder Ranch BBQ. It was great! All-you-can-eat ribs and chicken with some delicious sides. He loves Toy Story, which is the theme for his party this year, so eatin' like Cowboy Woody was right up his alley.
After lunch, we went on a few rides. Of course, he had to go on Dumbo. Here he is with Dad. Poor Scott, he held him during much of thirty minute wait in line. He missed his nap so he was pretty grumpy.Here's one of the few pictures I took where he's smiling. Grumpy and all, I love you so much sweetheart. Thank you for making my life sweeter.


No comments:

Post a Comment