- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 sticks of softened butter
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine all of the ingredients until it forms a ball and press it with your fingers into a tart pan (the one with the removable bottom) trying to keep it even. Bake it for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned and put it aside to cool
To make the filling:
- 1 8 oz. package of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
Beat all the ingredients together and spread on the cooled crust.
- fresh fruit, raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, strawberries
- apricot jam
Slice the fruit and arrange on the top of the tart. I like thinly sliced kiwi for color but you can use whatever fruit you like. To make a glaze to top the fruit, I take a tablespoon of jam and warm it in the microwave to loosen it up. Add a bit of water to thin it down and strain any seeds. Apply it to the top of the tart. Chill and serve.