Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Random Post

So much has been going on here...including my string of bad luck.  I was taking pictures of some fall decor when I dropped and broke my camera.  Luckily, I was able to find my old one just in time for the first day of school.  Here's a picture of the littles starting their first day.  Ethan is so excited to be in preschool.


And, Allie finally lost her first tooth!  



Here she is with the tooth pillow I made for her from one of her favorite dresses she outgrew.  The dress already had a small pocket and I made a tooth from scrap pieces of felt.  I filled it with fiberfill and sewed the ruffle from the dress around it to complete it.  She was very happy with the finished product, especially after a special visit from the tooth fairy.


Also, this past Sunday start the Holiday Gran Plan at Organized Christmas.  Does anyone else do this?  I know Christmas seems so far away but this plan helps me get everything deep cleaned, organized, and focused on what is really important.  So, this week I will be updating my notebook and printing off worksheets.  I've used this plan for the past six years and I love it!

So there you have it, a very random post.  Before the week is up, I plan on sharing some of those fall decor photos.  I love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, sorry you broke your camera. I hate it when that happens. Your little ones are so cute. Cute tooth pillow,too! =)XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete