Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I can't believe it's already Halloween. Honestly, where did the time go? Of course, we made time to visit the pumpkin patch by my mom's house. It's become our annual tradition. This was the closest I could get Brenndan and Maddie for a hug. At least they're smiling!
Allie was trying to show Eden how to balance a pumpkin on her head. Keep trying Eden, you'll get it.
Ethan was so happy to pick out pumpkins. The white one was his favorite.
We also celebrated Eden and Zachy's 5th birthday party. My sister, Marci, loves Halloween and throws a great party each year for the kids. I made the costumes this year so I was really happy to get so much wear out of them.
Brenndan didn't want me to make his costume, he put this together himself. Can you tell who he is?
The girls had so much fun!
Brenndan and Ethan were partners for the doughnut eating contest. I loved the way Ethan put his hands inside of the train to keep from cheating, what a cutie!
We just got back home from trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I can't believe how much chocolate the kids got. Allie was the first one to get tired. After about an hour, she just wanted to go home and eat some candy instead of collecting it. Something tells me, we won't have our stash of candy for long. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment