Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall Has Fallen

Autumn is my favorite season of the year. I love everything about it, the cooler temperatures, pumpkin spice lattes (yummy), pumpkins, and of course, the decorating. Can you tell? I finally got the lights up over the door, so welcome in.
Here's a wreath I made a few years ago and it's still going strong despite the strong winds we get all season.
Every year, I buy mums and every year, before the season is over, I kill them. So this year, I headed over to Michael's and picked up a few things. Everything was 50% off so I was able to make this arrangement for about $12. I already had the branches, lights and pot.
Here's a shot of the front room.
This is the fireplace in the family room. You can't tell by the picture, but I have lights strung throughout the garland.
Here's one of the cabinets in the kitchen area. It still needs a bit of tweaking though. We really need to hit the pumpkin patch. I want to add some of those little pumpkins in front of the dishes.
This is the kitchen table. I love these pumpkin bowls. I got them a few years back at Kirkland's. Yes, we really use them. I love to fill them up with my fall favorites like chili, potato chowder, or tortilla soup.
Hope you enjoyed this little tour. I'm still working in the dining room and loft. I'm hoping to finish it off this weekend. I'm linking up to Kristen's, Becca's, and Sherry's. Happy fall ya'll!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Dani, Your home and Fall decor is beautiful! I especially love your mantle. Thanks for linking to the Open House party this week.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks lovely. You have every inch decorated to perfection. It would be great to have you link to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSA! girl you did an awesome job! i love the front door and porch! so inviting!!
    you are my inspiration today!
    blessings,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the tour!! What a great display in the front of your home and I love the arrangement that you made!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you chose to be a part of Seasonal Sundays this past week and hope you'll join me again this week.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete