Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days of Thanksfulness-Day 2 & 3




Yesterday was a whirlwind of activity. From daily housekeeping, to homeschooling, to driving our older two to school and back (2 hours round trip twice), to cooking dinner, to Allie's T-ball game, I was exhausted to say the least! And yet amongst the business, I am thankful.


Day Two. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with a husband to go through life with. Scott is a man that fears the Lord and has a desire to please Him. He is the most gentle and kind man that I have ever known and I love him more today than when we got married. He is such a good father; his patience amazes me. He always makes time for the kids and loves them all sacrificially. In fact, after working all day and teaching an afternoon class, he volunteered to coach Allie's T-ball games so they could have an all-girl team. Thank you honey, for being a man of God that leads our family.


Day Three. I am thankful for our children. I am a better person because of them. When I'm tempted to hold onto unforgiveness, I'm reminded by my little ones to quickly let it go. When the natural cynic in me is doubtful, I'm reminded by them to believe and to have a childlike wonder. They have brought laughter into my life and have stretched my heart to love like no others. Their smiling faces sweeten my day. I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment