Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pretty in Pink


Finally, summer is here!  Yesterday was Maddie's last day, today is Allie's, and tomorrow will be the last day for Brenndan.  So with that said, I wanted to get my craft on.  Maddie wanted to display more of her pictures so I set out for Michael's to pick up some supplies.  I was so happy to find some great deals.  In fact, all of my supplies were under $5!


I used Mod Podge to adhere the scrapbook paper to the wooden frame. I should have painted the frame first before applying the paper, but I easily painted the sides black without any problems.


I cut the trim to hid the seam between the two papers.  The trim came with some of bling so I decided to use it as well.


And here is the finished product.  Super inexpensive and easy to make!  I think the hardest part will be narrowing down the pictures Maddie wants to display.


Linking to:  Our Home Away From Home for Tuesdays at Our Home.

1 comment:

  1. Those are just darling, and I just happen to have a couple of old wooden frames with lots of flaws that need something drastic.

    ReplyDelete