Saturday, November 12, 2011

Back On Track



So where did I leave off. Although I haven't been very good at writing it down, I have been very mindful of what I am most thankful for. Day 8 I had groceries to buy. What a blessing is it to be able to buy groceries and to have such a selection! Day 9 I was so grateful to be able to go to the store (without the kids) and start on my Christmas list. Day 10 I woke up feeling pretty terrible. I was very thankful that Scott offered to pick up Brenndan so I could stay in bed and rest. Day 11 I made a long, over-due appointment to see the doctor. I am so thankful that we have good health insurance. And lastly, Day 12, I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my family. Scott is getting the Christmas trees down from the attic for the girls' room, the boys' room, and the loft. I'm looking forward to making some cookies and trimming the trees with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment